Monday, February 14, 2011

you chat process was carefree,

China business morning: six years ago, you because "cell" and "disagreement between efferent feng" message, now invited him to come to the new show, he promised a great time?

Cui always dollar: no problem, actually we both before they are very familiar with, when he write screenplays would called me to listen to my ideas, later had some conflict, when we both have not been resolved, but chose a dilute it way. This to do show, we also didn't mention it, this is we live to this age, learn a after mannered way. Some problems are not so easy to solve when, can put it on one side, wait for a long time, age, everyone reason, then slowly again solve, also still in time.

China business morning: but have seen field recording media said,  the scene atmosphere is not very good.

Cui always dollar: not this thing. We nice chatting, although had little problem, but his answer very sincere, ideas are particularly clear, director feng xiaogang, actors, father, friend feng feng feng etc various roles, fully can talk about a night. He also liked my film legend museum, he not only put his director chair, the tangshan earthquake "model to show field, but also with ZhangHan to discuss, say to want to make" rally number "in" for "wear clothes also raise the on film museum.

China business morning: speaking of misunderstanding, recently you and auditory misunderstanding solved.

Cui always dollar: actually I was not conscious caused him much harm, until last month I was watching the south people magazine interview auditory, discovered was hurt him, I was at 2 a.m. see finish that report, more than 3 o 'clock ZhongFa for micro bo apologize to him. I've also been hurt, in my hurt, nobody CARES about my family and I feel, because when everybody is in a state of revelry, those newspapers, entertainment publications but happy. Now return overdo, if he had it hurt auditory, may also nobody CARES, including my individual also how to care about. Now I see it, I think we should first go to solve it, this is just like a mature man do.

China business morning: then when you write in your blog who exactly is who?

Cui always dollar: are the past things, I don't want to bring up the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment