Friday, February 18, 2011

no warrant refused to accompany

"Yes, of course I know you not a kid, but some things are usually lookers-on outsider, the baals awake, key when drunk, I be afraid you in the key make careless", I once again expressed concerns of the heart.

"You simply rejects leadership, not on business!" I say to the wife.

"You're kidding, leadership let I travel, completely is work needs, what reason I have refused? Will you let me in leadership there gaffes?" The wife huff replied.

"What ugly? Let you don't follow leadership travel is gaffes?" I'm a little angry.

"Without warrant refused to travel, leadership will think me is HuJiao ManChan, colleagues will argue that there was something wrong with me." The wife shouted.

"What's wrong with no wrong, your agency unit of work, is not pay some simple mental work? It's not made big planes, made the spaceship, changed can't you do? You department has a male colleague, leadership how do not bring him?" I also shouted.

"I am section chief, this is my job responsibilities." The wife replied.

"What section chief not section chief, section chief can do, clerk can do? I'm agency unit work time than you want to grow, don't always take your simple mental labor work mysteriously oppressed me." I countered.

"Say you say,leadership business, such a thing, I can't makeit." The wife didn't good the spirit ground say.

"Say, affirmation will say, I tomorrow with you. To clean, leader said the bud, I'd rather go to disgrace, let someone talking behind there was something wrong with me" I resolutely answer.

"Even if I neural sensitive, blind worry, isn't that help is apt to play around the tortoise tortoise the female civil servants to harm of local officialdom. Now, some tortoise womanizing illegitimacy like to eat a nest side grass, what do you want me to not worry?" I seem to be a bit angrily gravamen.

Later, I seek a wife leadership man-to-man talk about his ideas.

To my great joy, this leadership is very reasonable. And tell me, he didn't want to subordinate travel, after all they bring a female subordinate travel inconvenient, and he also don't want to let some others to box. The travel, consider taking wife still basically considering the wife of business more proficient. Since I do not agree, he also have to change a person.

As I thought, leadership eventually take wife departments that male colleague was on a business trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment