Thursday, February 24, 2011

home care for the elderly and children

"I really don't know what you're thinking, why must I get to see how the supra shoes introduction them? You do this whether have problem, I thought all night also didn't want to understand." Her mother-in-law said with a sigh.

"Then you will know," I said.

"Text, you promised to mom, never with morning star divorce!" The mother-in-law suddenly thought of what, hurry said.

"Oh?? This morning star will solve good with me for a moment," I just said.

"No matter what I wouldn't morning star said you divorce, you promised to divorce, unless I dead." Her mother-in-law had cried and said.

"Oh? Mom, after these things to say again, I first went to work" I suddenly how to meet just good, have to hurry to withdraw.

Along the way, my heart can't be calm once.

"If plum gave birth to a son, her mother-in-law had it against me with husband divorce? Well, I just have to ask her, but that ask her, she will certainly doesn't know how to answer just good. How did she suddenly concerned about divorce this problem?"

I wanted to think, just think of estimation is my last night with sister-in-law phone when be mother-in-law heard.

Last night with her mother-in-law that remark soon, sister-in-law is calling, I saw her mother-in-law into bed, again afraid wake the baby, so in the hall on the phone with my sister-in-law.

"Now you have any plan?" My sister-in-law on the phone to ask me.

"Don't know, like a mess, everything seemed to be going so incredible too. I need to think carefully, but one thing is for sure, I can't really talk to this person had down. Then I may move back home to live, you can want to unity receive me ah" to finally I am past relaxed.

"Don't easily said divorce, do you see you after marriage argument all say divorce. Haven't baby all good negotiation, can now, if you really divorced baby?" My sister-in-law dead-end said.

Yeah, baby? This problem estimation is all want to divorce mother will encounter problems, including my sister-in-law.

That year, my brother told me that he has no affection between with sister-in-law, he fell in love with another woman, the woman has been help brother do hotel, has been getting along very well. And sister-in-law has been kept in the dark, go to work even, until one day finally matter hair, sister-in-law ran to his brother's shop make a turn.

At that time, I how also not understand, sister-in-law long so beautiful woman why must hang in brother a tree? Later I advise sister-in-law with brother divorce, sister-in-law said "divorce easy, that children do" I found that child really tricky. Later, if more dad threat raise again the divorce is put his brother out of the house and henceforth disown son, was saved brother sister-in-law's marriage. Now, I seemed to see a counterpart's sister-in-law edition, I really start a bit to grasp crazy.

However, all the chaos of the clue, in my work but dudu casual think, I decide to do according to my idea.

That day after work, I didn't go anywhere, went straight home.

"Mom, you go to?" Just came back home, I can't wait, grandfather asked with the baby out for a walk, it is too good, lest father-in-law again want nagging or something.

"Go to, is still in hospital discharge, till tomorrow?" she said.

Oh, yes, for only a week, cesarean section is to a week until after discharge.

"Morning star shouldn't let me go, I'll scold him, he didn't say with me in the hospital. Alas, the child is a little small, only 5 jins more just, but grow still pretty beautiful, is how also can not find which point with morning star." The mother-in-law finally pie pie way.

"What the child health? Plum for her to eat milk?" I asked.

"That plum no word, see I went to say hello didn't also dozen, stupid don't know to what! Say no milk eat, eat milk powder, also didn't see plum carrying children, I stay awhile, left a red envelope came out. Oh, right, meizi mother came also, basically is her mother in the care of the" mother-in-law seem to have a lot of complaints plums.

"Plum mummy is coming? That good, so someone to look after berry and children." My heart actually array light joyance, mother-in-law light said.

Speaking of which, father-in-law, came in, I told her mother-in-law are no longer talk, if he knows I call forbid her mother-in-law to see plum, also don't know how to nag.

No comments:

Post a Comment