Friday, February 25, 2011

niece static unexpectedly beside a small

When o hair drove his an audi, CDC rush in return the road, one of my heart, have been how the supra shoes introduction suspended in his throat, I'm scared, I'm afraid of the lunar year, the husband came home in trouble.

When the car is going to enter the entrance, my heart began to rapidly jumped up and feel a heart will jump out of his chest to, the elder brother so nasty hanged a telephone, be already start?

The car just enter the entrance, hurried through window glass observation each from the car through the villagers, want to know from their faces, the lunar year, the village is anything but not in general. However, each face are filled with the joy of New Year.

"Ha ha, see you, what's the rush? To what happened?" O laugh with asked.

"I hope nothing had just good" I ShuangZhang folded, mouth, said the heart niandao "may god bless you, may god bless you!" .

I worry about not unfounded, husband is a fiery disposition, and brother is a mouth will loudly training people call names guy, which of the two sticks in the fire, going toe-to-toe, that is a moment of matter.

However, when the car fast to the door and found home has been a taxi, we had to occupy a car in the village the roadside, to get off to walk.

When I rapidly pushed her gate suri, inside the scene suddenly bring I was stunned.

Mom and dad and grandfather sat on the sofa, she sat a chair, sit up. The three old men are happy of talking.

The husband and little table, spelling what.

I heel o hair into, immediately destroyed house warm harmonious scene.

Everyone is dull stare at me and send to see, o.

"Mom, you of the waist bone isn't good, how to go out?" I pledge walk to her mother-in-law side, concern tenants way.

"Ha ha, ok. Much better now, today is Chinese New Year's day, come to jiangshan your house for a drop in anytime" mother-in-law said with a laugh.

"The baby?" Mom frowned just quietly asked.

"At home, home..."? I freely replied, just wanted to say at home there a lot of guests, but suddenly saw a husband gave staring at me and o hair look, spirit not dozen 1 come of, this man, suspicious disease and to attack.

"Otherwise, I went back to pick up the baby..." Had been standing on the door of hesitation o hair, see my husband's bold stare at him to see, immediately feel so embarrassed, hurriedly seek excuses to go.

"No, o hair, for a moment, let's walk" I gave back to stare at her husband, mouth freely said.

The house suddenly into a suffocating silence.

"Come in, come in and sit down ah" dad warm greeting o hair, but also broken the embarrassed silence.

"Ha ha,". O send not natural smile came in.

Originally with little niece play was gung-ho husband, but suddenly arose, QiXiongXiong will go toward outside walk.

In the upstairs sister-in-law and eldest brother heard my voice also came downstairs.

I stared at the elder brother see annoyed.

"A few men between the ages of 30 and talk not worthless, say a few words, things don't will clear DiaoKuai meat?" In my in the mind mercilessly scold a way.

"Mom, you still early perched right back." I don't trust her mother-in-law's injury, the urge to in a soft voice.

"Ha ha... or text, or you baby home, with night of Christmas, New Year, we will stay together with a total dinner" mother-in-law hesitate along while and just speak to the shan shan.

"Family? I told you calculate family?" And I was thinking sighed, mouth says, "well, perhaps no good evening, otherwise tomorrow tomorrow".

"Line, then tomorrow, you can take early tomorrow morning baby home" mother-in-law said happily.

"Ah, how feel now baby with a baby, before it was not all very abandon her a woman?" I was thinking sighed.

"Rightness, why can't the baby ah" sister-in-law suddenly curious asked.

"At home?" I freely and should arrive.

"Oh? Alone at home?" My sister-in-law surprised.

"No. Home lots of people. I my superiors and colleagues them a bunch of people at home, I suddenly received brother telephone, thought the home what happened, anxious to return, o hair colleagues first sent me to come back" I angry stare at brother watched for a while, just slowly with everyone explained.

Brother a little twinkling eyes saw my one eye, and hurriedly don't ever body, up to the second floor.

"Oh... well, you did a lot of work, tea, eat cakes" after hearing my words, my mother was again happy and warm up.

Depressed, it feels mother today is so different, feel mother like standing wrong side? Feel suddenly mom with the husband also have the same suspicious ill.

Ah, I hope that everything be 1999 delusions just.

No comments:

Post a Comment