Saturday, February 26, 2011

that I not pour a lifetime of mould

Flash everywhere, the whole a video tents as busy as a bee. Shoot how the supra shoes introduction already all all clap finished, today's left indoor last this series. Set all the rest a moment.


"Xi, I think you especially suitable for the entertainment industry development, I believe there two you'll hit," red LiMuJie cuz agent bother whispering nagging, a week since the only topic.


"Jie elder brother, I am not the most beautiful." How to still don't forget.


"But you of the typhoon, very good, this is not all star has. You like and the stage directness, know nothing tense."


"Ha ha, Jacob, I can understand you mean I thick-skinned?"


"How can that be? What I say is true."


"Jacob, you don't want again to persuade the skarn, if you still want to get, I quickly and into JiSi to sign, otherwise I quit the entertainment industry." Into this entertainment circle is JiSi and LiMuJie hottest gold agent, the two of them were friends, but also the enemy.


"Calvin, you don't feel so good temperament, Pennsylvania not being an artist's too?"


"Jie elder brother, if entered showbiz, Pennsylvania first dead who is me,China the second is you. My old man never spare yours." Jacob was the only one to know his home, external friends.


"That I still don't advise you of good, if your home old man come an unhappy, disturb my soul plate, put ran my finances. This kui I don't eat?" And Chen stay long, also know his grandpa's ill.


"Jacob, these clap of plan, has made a pre magazine and poster. You can see!" Wu, just make the manager of the magazine handed look everybody.


Cover is Korea fell on the Korea fell Calvin skarn of bosom, and Korea fell Calvin his left arm draped over her shoulders, the right hand is chuai into the pocket skarn, two personal feeling some cool. Lower write: can YaXin agitation, with your degrees summer!


Turn to page 1, is tender loving looked at Pennsylvania magic, while the skarn shy to Calvin pull on clothes the zip, each group photo is so beautiful. Wow is the most severe photographer.


Magazines and posters each print 50 million, is the limit.


LiMuJie joking, "I feel you will spread gossip."


Chen and Pennsylvania weird looked at him,LinZhang and the mental illness, Cousins to how spread gossip?

No comments:

Post a Comment