Sunday, October 23, 2011

we eat is still grief



Cousin: Hello! Yesterday I drove and 1 of your classmates came back from the provincial chief, the road comes to you, his words also brought behind my memories of you might be into namely too, I opened the car again apt dissimilar wrong instruction. At family, I have been unable to silence the mood, you absence to jot something. So, I sat down in front of calculators all the past clearly appear in my eyes ... ... ... you have extra than four years away, you in paradise these days? Left along kid against you too, tin no you depart a time to accept the fact namely depressed all daytime, submerged in great misery, absence of enthusiasm to learn, so lost in the entry. I understand you are seriously ill in the period, in mandate to keep the kids because you fret, you tin all tell her that your disease will presently get better, you can go home a few days. In array not to inspire a child to learn, in your final moment you are bent to keep the kids go to the hospital with you, so that the children left the distressed life of repent, while she went to the hospital to discern you, you are senseless, unconscious, children left without a word you forever. The next annual, she partook in the repeat, confessed to the campus, now junior. Uncle, aunt deserving to loss of you,UGG Metallic, give them a deadly beat, white-haired human to persevere the greatest afflict on world to bring dark hair, two bed-ridden, pro-people rotate to visit them, give them encouragement, with kin influence them, now their bodies have slowly revived. Last winter, brother uncle, aunt hot pan a big hole, and winter to assure they are lukewarm, you fret. Do you remember when we small it? Mother and grandmother every time I go family to discern Sister and brother, you heard us behind on the Lai family did no go in the grandmother, always wanted to go from the appearance get something aunt, lack and ambition, in that epoch, already many of our sister, you the one, had little nice edible and give you an even, so several of us always prevaricate to you, you cheat absence to go home, yet every period her mama discovered, and afterward, at a time noisy meal. I memorize once we and sister attach in the pond-side activity in the water, you will slip into the water accidentally, namely a sister eye grassland to pluck you up, fair out of peril. A outcome, adults penetrate you by home is covered in water, but too almost face to sister verbally. Every time I went to the grandmother at home, my sister was occupied, to ditch the laundromat, go to the mountains elect berries, go to excavate brutal, no material what, you always want to emulate us, we always suspected you boys do not want you, periodically we do not pay attention meantime you sneak, but if you ascertain that you catch in the back and cried, paired with the pressure of her grandmother, we had to bring you, you would rather come back to us advert dress, go also compliant to emulate us. Fooling around in this path, we are growing up. Grow up, you good grades, later the reopening of successfully acknowledged to the campus you. University for four years, every time you have to leave my home, you may be brother and sister grew up with reasons, in my house you do not have the slightest restraint, coupled with my dad favor you. At home, you constantly play chess with my father, can not obtain every time you are the father, offended swear to you, be sure to come back next year vacation blow my father, actually in your senior year, the class has caught up with his father, in the compete and your father no longer scared to see down upon you. During institute, uncle family economic stress, in appending to my mom in front of my father's face, aboveboard give you perquisite, constantly secretly give you money,UGG Knightsbridge Boots, you buy stationery, purchase journal necessities. My baby namely relatively small guts, principally at night, we stayed in the West room, the mother let me go to the East room I could not get a object, remember that I told you to go on the east room, a gate, I said I listened the house was to talk, scared I threw things out of the hands of the sprint, you smile at me a coward, he scared himself, you mention you are not afraid, and ghosts afraid of you. Back then, I 1st consider that you are no longer a baby text crisp weak little lad, a man of. Probably because we live in a house is the cause the native ancestral village, with some people always say that some of the peculiar story out of naught, so I'm always afraid. I forget the maximum is that one year the Spring Festival,UGG Ultimate Cuff Boots, Chinese New Year you are in my house, years antecedent,ugg australia clearance sale, my mother is deep-fried bun is steamed bun, is too engaged that day, remember that you are prepared to slumber on the kang, I sat preside joking with you, but, I meditation you are talking a little bit wrong, the first non-stop place, I laugh at you, that you deliberately scare me, who knows a kung fu you fainted, I was scared , often calls your name you do not coincide, I speedily phoned her mother, an experienced mother, saw the infer in the gas, then, let my father carrying you, put you into the yard, and have a good long time you woke up, I inquire you just how you? You did not know. That was the winter, you support a respiration of fresh atmosphere into the yard, but no attention to you Paul warm, at night may be chilly, you unconscious again, my father and I went to another village to the medium of the night you got the medic, playing for a long time before you get up up. That you are sick for a long time, asset after your mother secondhand to say to annotate the superstition, the grandmother (your grandmother) New Year too you do not go home to greet greeting you, because that was her grandmother had just died. After graduating from institute, good grades because you were successfully assigned to the provincial chief, begin your profession. Then you get marital and have children, then we will fight small encounter. Ten years later, once I send the report to the provincial chief,UGG Australia USA, took a very hard time looking for excellent to see you, that is after you graduate, we first met. Second appointment is the huge sister at home someone, we go to you and your family for one night, the day we talked with the late and sister, how can I not deem, it is your lifetime I have lived in your first One night last night. Etc. to encounter with you again, that you already have an incurable illness, so we made a special voyage to see you, your illness, we all know, but in the mouth against their will tell you all, will be skillful to remedy. My sister sat afraid to speak, even defiance to look at your face, hiding after brother noiselessly weeping. We move you may long been found that a kung fu I see you ran into the bathroom and all over a long time, this time everybody knows why you go to the bathroom, all of them are in no time prop my inhalation, there is no comfort your language , the family was solidified as the same as the climate suddenly. Out from your home, everyone's center fell to the base, you weep so juvenile have a extremity illness. Meet the afterward time we see your time, but one can not trust, not a next time, that became our goodbye. Until one day at midday, I was out to dine, your wife called to tell me that you may very, but today, I reproach her Why did not attend to me, looking for a automobile called the sister rushed to you live hospital, in order to see the realm of you one final time, whatsoever, that the crisp your life, not let go until we meet on world, set foot on the road to paradise go. In your wife told us this melancholy newspaper of the moment, the sky suddenly wind everywhere, my sister's heart, and attach with the wind roar, then we could no longer bear mourning, tears, tears of intoxication accompanied all the way to your startling startling home, saw the white-haired uncle and aunt, the greater the grief kick us again, this time with tears in our hearts can no longer express the grief, heartbreak is for everybody the most realistic description. That night we waiting for you in your home one night, give you incense, candles, clarify for you the way to heaven. So the next day to see you, you have lying on the funeral home a small carton, see you at the moment, I really collapse, and sister, and we desperately tearful your label, I hope you can see at their loved ones a hike, do not go so hurry, sister tearful can be helped a few people up, do not want to approve this reality, she said Tuesday as her younger brother you are the same. You left, I notification distant apart we all sisters, all off for you. Perhaps you are afraid that they are unattended, accidentally chose the Even more surprising is that, off for you. Although there is no male that I am blessed birthday, but that I will never forget. After you away We all got together, and your colleagues, eat the last repast, and no one not deliberately brought melancholy heading, safe food, who knows these days as you ran back and worked hard That companion, suddenly burst into tears at the banquet chart, he said he was your best friend, has been to restrict their these days, in these last days he was capable to loosen. Heard the wail, we simply can not put his mouth to swallow the food, and thus, the final meal, we eat is still grief. Now, you have more than four years away, I still remember the way you laugh before his necrosis, walking demeanor. Phone number you accustomed before his necrosis is still saved in my phone, could not bear to cancel, like you always kept in my memory the same. In memory of your days, I always complain approximately the way you go to heaven, go too quick, there are many asset the world needs you to do. Perhaps Tianduyingcai, the kingdom of heaven there is more need you. I wish you a better life there. Ching Ming is a year when the rain Lili sent grief, heart scald periodical money for you, your cousin souls rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment