Sunday, October 23, 2011

there are people to foster justice



French scholastic main Victor Hugo said: This all-inclusive universe, curious. The seasons will make the grass green yet flowers yellow flowers. Change in location ambition make things Hou colossal, chromatic scenery will. However, merely memory namely a buried treasure of the deepest spiritual universe, it is forever in namely dark edge of the shining. This shine Glory I was only felt that it was burning me so peppery so hot. Thank you This happy fibrillation. Ah, my maximum monumental folk, where are you immediately? Speaking of memorable folk, I actually have a lot, my adore, my parents,ugg sparkles boot, my teachers, my friends, they gave me a lukewarm,ugg classic bomber tall, considerate than my cool in the summer, cold in the heartiness, pain in comfort. They gave me a dedicated kin, a duty. However, there is one memorable All in all, you may not trust, he is a stranger. Why would a stranger do the maximum unforgettable? Is it ...? That is curious, in fact, that does no depart, because we have not seen a face, I discerned him heap of photos and letters, such as mounds. Emotion dashing from his penmanship, I another feel his supreme character, gentle character, mysterious learning, vulgarity sentiment. Perhaps you would say that folk equitable pen pal, poet friends, scholastic friends, at most, a soul, congenial it, why do the most memorable? Which there must be some little-known Romance. To remove this Romance saying, I must premier introduce myself. I am a computer pedagogue, is a people poet. Ups and downs of my life experiences, painted the short straw, I have long-term bottom in the rustic primary and secondary educate educating, the family is half of the households, and grow with extra than 4 acres of field responsibility. My cheap earnings, quite tough life. But I was born a man unwilling to yield to fate. I worked hard, and hard time off by night, Literary writing has not sent me agreeable fortune, above the inverse, made me even more destitute. Economic reform and prologue up, the shock of commodity tide, gave pure literature brings chilling chilly and depression. No royalties numerous press publications, some publications also issued works down to lose money. I made a lot of poetry, it was entire my painstaking exertions ah. I adore my go, I have one idea, I want to work out a personal accumulation of poems. But the publishing of his personal collection must pay their own underwriting. This is my meager teachers, simply pressurizing Yeah. I have low wages to make ends encounter; I desperately hard work the fields of duty, merely the harvest is not good, I fair brought bitterness and bitter; I have baby boom comprised in the information manufacture, made me a liar again and again fell into the Sweet Later, a accident, I met a friend, this is my life confidant. For the friends, I actually memorable Yeah. The memorable friend, immediately I do not admit to unveil his appoint, so I respect his opinion, just call him Mr. Hu. Mr. Hu has been 67 years age this year, is a elderly practiced, now living in northeastern Changchun. He and I intersect for 3 years. Mr. Hu is in Changchun He began is contained in the information manufacture, would favor to amass points for the privation alleviation asset, although, a few years,UGG Sparkles, he was a liar hollowing out of the information of his poor savings as remuneration earners. He still does not rue, and he wants to nourish righteousness and to make modest. In November 1995, his first initiative to give me a letter, I immediately passed to him heat. Read the letter and from my work, he felt I was an aspiring gifted intent people who are being difficult. Since then, he and I continue to sound the paperback, romantic ways, talks approximately life, study the craft of poetry. I continue to copy the works sent him, he kept the manuscript sent to me modified. In the literature, he put me as a preceptor; in character and old, I respect him for his sibling. I modified several times for his poems, he grateful. He wrote a lot of classical poetry is full of righteousness and proud, applause the sublime, bombarded the malign. I praise him big plus savor. Since then we have the same inflame Xiangqiu, Song of Benedict. From between the letters, he learned that I came up with their own poems and economy hardship,UGG Knightsbridge, he wanted for my help. May 1996 to July, he was twice out from the limited pension in 1200 yuan remitted to me, I again thank him. He has my multi-running, self-employed businesses and millionaire parties to assist, yet got in return was ridiculed and mocked. He is still compliant, escaping everywhere. January 13,UGG 5750, 1997, Changchun flying sleet goose plumage. Foot road frozen, the temperature dripped to minus 30 degrees. That day, he took my letter and poems to Stalin Street, Changchun Ta Fang's He an Maohan beginning, after all, who is sixty years old, when he obtain off the street in Stalin, when hiking in the frozen streets, accidentally fell to the floor, broke his left arm rupture and dislocation into a corner, the left also fell and bruised face and cheekbones, a couple of triangular cups shattered. After four hours in the fall he was only good people to hospital emergency apartment. But the day later his reception, give me a letter written by registered letter, the letter also folder 200 yuan in cash. I broke into his serious injuries, the first thing I thought. I read his letter and money, could not in my hands shaking. I was migrated to tears. In today's materialistic, fell into a trough in the literature, the poems in the book more difficult and hard to be penniless poet of reality, there are people to foster justice, foster literature and at mash anything, even paid a tremendous physical pain, to disburse the blood and tears, I tin not help wailing it? Although the world's evil things also, but more than the world, at last, a good man, once and for all, there are sublime. Lu Xun once said: Thanks to Mr. Hu's selfless aid, my personal poems, though at present promulgated, but I accustom Hu-funded money and several other poets out of many of the collection, Mr. Hu and his own blood and perspiration blood and tears for my literature reason of the basis, Mr. Hu has a large life with their pain, composed a chant sublime. Mr. Hu is my life's most memorable people.

No comments:

Post a Comment