Sunday, October 23, 2011

have our hearty laughter

The imagine of friendship , thou pure ,UGG Cayha Sneakers, crystal clear , sunny and eternal . Dream of you, how excellent it! 39 partners in my childhood Yeah , while we are attach , how elated , free and happy . Slightly reanimating air blowing our hair, the infinite wind sky gliding birds sometimes emerge , although, how can they know what our friendship always ? The wind periodically thumped over a few slices of slightly fragrant petals , merely they know how from our still hard than steel , stronger than steel and knit it? I miss ,UGG Mini, I forget. I miss namely sweet melody , I forget that warm greetings . I miss the smiling faces that I forget that earnest educations . Of course , I know thatchildhood passed, and never come behind , but then the naturalness  still kept in our hearts ; period of friendship, ambition forever be treasured in our ideas . Lawn ,UGG Broome Boot, footprints have left us ; college , have our hearty laughter ; study-room , there is a loud sound of our campus in every , have identified our growth . In a far away, there is a beautiful land . Where a land full of flowers ; a gurgling flows along the bar , where the flow of the distance . Ah ! The birds , I would like apt shriek our perpetual friendship sustenance to you, let him take you to the far ; sea spray , I would favor to be our eternal friendship livelihood to you, so you put a floor of crystal because his coat . Dream of you, pure , crystal remove ,ugg fringe boots, shine , eternal - friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment