Sunday, October 23, 2011

Do not know anybody will know



Sleep until 7:00, did no absence in bed attach. Readily Moqi a book, a accumulation of essays that Liu Yung. Printed above the caption sheet these words: surely make their own beyond their own grasp of the sinking, the star belongs apt you the incipient, how numerous individuals in this globe, how many stars there aboard that day, not one would have been alone, as long as you are caught sinking your own mini star. My friends understand I often lament the paucity of basic social general sense, the annual with 24 solar terms are disturbed, get according with folk is entirely intuitive apt handle with, yet not the trend with inflammation do not know anthem averaging flattering. If somebody queried me how much this year, a few years of wedding, babies teens, I had to think approximately thought. Often be laughed at,UGG Jimmy Choo Siobhan Boot, only you adopt the truth that, like you I do not know anything is acceptable. I do not know if I'm sinking to detect their own tiny star, I think so, there have been many, many years to be lonely with the invasion of macrophages, has been to encounter you. Meet you, one accident. If it were not written in advance of sorrowful for you touched me, I do not hope to obtain to know a tiny more than my friends. But in the later commute, you will show me mature but constantly obscure your old. This globe is my fewest favorite vacation too, remember that the most enthusiastic people to celebrate New Year's Eve, the 2 do not love the holidays the same people who sit here and loneliness companion every additional. No an has a voice through the talking, but too sing a lot of songs have been sung themselves raucous. Most monumental is that there is a song you will sing an of the one, so you repeatedly singing this one, listen apparently is the delight of my heart, eyes flowing with tears, but bustling. Maybe that night I ambition not forget the. Along the days, there have been a lot of elated and pessimistic things. Forget those obnoxious causes, and only you can recall the agreeable of my laugh. Fingers touched the scar, I suddenly remembered that you had cut your finger sword. That said I still remember the deep wounds, and now, is not it also all over with a scab. Many times looking by his fingers ache, there will always calculate of you also as me to share the afflict, I think of you who wrote and sang that song. Later, you go to a place suitable because the development of your engaged life into your theme. A long period, no longer for age as the knee to knee going to occur too. For a long time to reminisce the time, it seems to be that long,ugg australia clearance sale, long time ago to begin, I came to feel that you are slowly from the relocation of the heart of my life, I nearly pushed from the living zone of ​​the radius. Sometimes,UGG Ultra Tall Boot, in the pipeline that you had read the story,UGG Hat and Scarf Set, I think I read so much, prefer, fair ambition to hike you through the road, take a look at the eyes of your landscape. My destination has been with your migration and convey, but you have less and less time together. In truth, my center has been lopsided feel. QQ I was once your fribring an end to ... the set aside from, later try to like additional people, with people not deep superficial chatter did not beat. However,UGG Australia USA, your picture flashes up, I could not aid Huang Huang to go press. Now, I think of you, I do not know equitable like you in the head. I heard, the heart will have memories, and long-term memory than the brain. I was cerebral, perhaps the heart to you? Heart, sensibility the ups and downs of every contact with every temperature, behind so many days of the dip, it is true, not glorified, it can not be canceled, and thus become one objective existence. Do not know anybody will know, there is a consciousness, nobody to do with love. Do not know anybody will know, there is a anguished, just because I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment