Sunday, October 23, 2011

139 days of the day



Grandchildren apt, such as Portland from July 29, 2010 assigned to the In this short period of 139 days to come, such as blue wrote 315 diaries, 910 comments received; poetry, 51, received 66 comments; essay 12, received 18 comments; novel 2, hits 8176 times; short stories 4, hits 3144 times; writing 51, received 198 comments; safflower encourage 161, red love 64. These are cautiously view the eleven tonight Looking back, and a microcomputer, entire figures are many times the actuarial data acquired from these mathematics true. Looking by these figures, such as the blue is really emotionally, touched with emotion,UGG Liberty Boots, tears ah. I own and moved extra to the 139 days of the day, in truth, namely long to long, because only 365 days a annual, a short quite short, because in the long creek of period, it may be only a moment only. In the long and short days of 139 days, narrate the fact, my heart, my love,UGG Brookfield Short, my love, my care, my thoughts, my thoughts, my eager, my nightmare, I wish, my emotions, I knot him down, it tin be said of entire the feelings and thoughts are integrated into the To this end, it was all but influenced my work, neglected my family and friends, for of my charm, so there namely no time to his kin and friends. To this end, there was a time my home and colleagues say the sorcery surprised, and said namely my psyche were In the end you pursue? Hard each day to write so numerous words, people Hey, you are no creature I thought you did not know me, explain to you why, the agreeable saying goes: In basic school, Mr. Lu Xun once read this passageway, he said: good mood, as their preference roles devotion to live the life of their own namely filling some of the nutrients it pure and elegant, this state of idea and mood of the beautiful and the reek of money and how to pursue secular par, ah, how to understand Hong crow bird Crane Chi Kazuya it? In the the smell of blood Road, and some will always discern are endless, tire of reading but likewise reading the beauteous scent of the txt, some ambition always lukewarm our hearts sweet blessings and best wishes. Here, however everybody who did not understand who, strewed in Haijiaotianya, yet we did hope for a mutual artistic here. Here, because the text of the magnetism and fascinated; here, navigate a beautiful encounter knew them; here, together with a actually beautiful part in life to write the truth. Yes, I likewise deem that the virtual web fleeting,UGG Kids Bailey Button, whatsoever, constantly see that sentence is full of endless or a sincere information of love to stay assessment, sentence warmheartedness sweet congratulating and good wishes, you can say, it was all a prevaricate? That is deceiving? I really do not believe, I believe, you do not believe, is not it? Because, here in this beautiful fragrance of heaven in the text, we are in pursuance of each other refined elegant fragrance pure pleasure, not for fame and luck, and why they come to trick you? Because here, we all can be dictatorial, freely, enjoy their preference characters to jot, you do not here back door, looking for relationships, gifts gold, at the peak of you write approximately the beautiful words, lovely amending his darling preceptor ambition undoubtedly Post comment you left, whether you write the text is not good,UGG Jimmy Choo Starlit, it was jeered and not will despise you, yet there will be a preceptor alternatively editor of lovely friends, literary friends to help you alteration the text to aid your care, always make you feel intimate posted the warmth of the lung. Have often said: assessment of the truth than to stay, so full of passion warmth of truth blessings wishes, which stemmed flowers, that those many silent heart of encouragement and advocate, by this moment, how would you not do this push ah? You want to understand which blossoming of small red flowers, red hearts Each and red, a coalescence of many darling friends of Leia hard exertions that are dear brothers and sisters in the wreck from the engaged, stay up late every day a words, a truth were hit hard work accumulated up, ah, you know a tiny saffron and a little red heart are hard to accumulate 100 points needed to redeem a, ah, you know, that 100 How many times absence Jianpanshangqiao hit it? Every time I see my dear friends, generous to mail you a cluster of flowers, or a string of hearts, the deep truth, how the tears will not let you move it? Every time I see which strings of saffron and red heart, my heart will lukewarm as the summer sun, it will not help my eyes blurred, which, because of moving. Because I know how deeply we share a deep love for me, each time, I always like that in the crystal tears to see those far ends of the globe dear brothers and sisters, tirelessly beating TV screenplay a beautiful fragrance chapter text. Dear friends, immediately, who challenge to say that feeling is fleeting virtual network do? 139 days of the day, I really gain the maximum beautiful award of life, I farm the earth's most pure, muscular friendship, I trace to their many years in pursuit of the fleshly globe worldly than within the most beautiful pure friendship, I am clumsy word for convert extra confident and mature,UGG Delaine, the road because I have you, Life, with your good mood in my life accompanied with drag, good. Written ashore the back: on Christmas Eve, New Year season approximating, the heart Danru blue in this most beautiful and advance the sincere warm wishes to give a good mood all the friends, sincerely wish you all a Happy New Year, always happy safe and healthy beautiful mood. Blue Heart Danru written at 0:30 on December 15, 2010 -

No comments:

Post a Comment