Wednesday, January 19, 2011

There you will have nothing to do


At this point, I am writing this impassability rhythm, not bian well "poem" suddenly emitted a blind "have the loving mother" : single shoe wear padded boots change garments according to the season, are the loving mother hand line. Drench water for soap walked, the entire villiage kua I shirt white.

The region, as if see my mother silver-haired, on crutches stumble approached me feel murmur, heart...

When I died, when my body into jiyiyuan ashes of time, you ah, my dear friend, you ah, I am loving and gentle love, you may live better than my long, please don't to my grave up... There you will have nothing to do.

Please don't forget me... But in daily toil, satisfaction, and also don't remembered I need of... I don't want to interfere with your life, don't want to disturb you quiet life. But at the moment, when alone that shy, sense of sorrow over on your heart, please take out a our beloved books and find those pages and letter, do you remember, those pages and words often makes our common outflow sweet speechless tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment