Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Goodbye, my dear comrades-in-arms

Commemorating the wrecked straight - nine, expect miracles

See the hindquarters skeleton, nine straight hang upside down from 4460 salvage picture, heart flutter a quiver. In my mind, returned to six months before the summer, when we last deck homework, the plane will be in our heads of the tarmac roar, undertake a gust rises.

Remember when it first off, I'm from a deck of the stairs poked his head, hold fast is blow to run hat, filming it liftoff scenes. Also remember straight nine ran in the glare of the sun from a small dot gradually become big and clear, until landing of appearance. Of course also remember accompany because no catch the plane depressed the CuiXiaoJing, on the apron etc airplanes. Also, and first time in my life by helicopter's experience, and for this I still write long a diary to commemorate this, to me, is very special moment. However, nowadays, such as these can dustier memory commonly, even the protagonist also ice-age memory into my memory.

Attention please, my this diary.but not to miss 01/21/2006 and write, because you didn't get the news of conclusive, before that, I will only believe, Lao Yang just missing, he just couldn't escape to the shore to contact us just. Even though I was this ship is one of the most of young players, even if the ship's some people might be better than I leave this world, but I don't believe this is a cruel manner. We are so extreme environment all can survive in victory, the edge of fate, perhaps this just a joke just. I in the 76 days in more than 120 teammates meet so fast, don't believe someone will leave me but go to.

So, miss, only to those cobwebs of the past, only the flying in the north and south poles, for its comrades say: don't, I'll ever inscription your appearance. And will bless and longing, leaving the rescued three players and still the relations of Lao Yang, prayed for heavenly blessing you to recover, and people that expect miracles happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment