Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Received yesterday xiao s letter

Still have three people should introduce: the first row third left is the polar do external director, also is our yong third North Pole expeditions manager and chief scientist assistant, arctic trip to WangChu and I forged a WangNianZhiJiao, his understanding of me and how can help with a two sentences said clearly? The second row left one is new to polar LuCheng, lads do work enthusiasm sincere, give me a lot of busy, it's a pity that he can't go to the Antarctic, let me lose a good assistant hehe.

And the first row, second left is the polar do ZhaoPing director, she is China so far had the only in the Antarctic wintering one of 2 women. After returning from sichuan training, I decide to her title by "zhao place" instead of "ZhaoJie", because in a return on the plane, is she encouraged me made an important decision, is she wants me to obey her inner feeling and never give up easily. And that's something I want to do STH.

 there is one of his diary. Xiao s said about nine straight into the sea and YangYongChang missing this matter, he had always wanted to write what, but after many days reluctantly written, send to me, is wanted to share with me, his feelings...

Watched his letter, can not help and let me filled with a thousand regrets, when in the arctic here.we again in mind again. Xiao s going direct nine called "dear friends", absolutely nothing less however. Memory, with nine straight in the arctic ocean circled experience as if just yesterday, is it carried our 84 degrees north latitude in ice, is it survey carried us reaching 87 degrees, and its north latitude when we met with polar bear in ice website when stand, save us in danger...

No comments:

Post a Comment