Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So my image will appear


I will be unable to use my hand holding it. My hand is lying motionless in loess under. But now I'm glad I: maybe you in your hand will feel a slight touch. Please read it, then close your eyes and hand to me to... To not at nearby of friend hold out your hand.

So my image will appear in front of you, from you your closed eyelids tears gushed out there will be beauty, like we both intoxicating after, sometimes with you those tears flow like that. You ah, my dear friend, you ah, I'm so lyrical, matchless gentleness to love!

Back to visit, I found the backyard tree walnut trees, sallow whichever fruit weighed down branches. Thick to a number, small wankou thick trees unexpectedly "proud" ground hangs over 300 star YuanLiuLiu green walnut. Father smiled: "remember a few years ago we hit the bet not?" Of course I remember. Three years ago, or in under the tree. Always WenShan gentle father in the tree with an axe gently on walnut trees were cut cut. I am very strange, the father to cut down the tree? "I am give it heal!" Father said gently.

No comments:

Post a Comment