Tuesday, January 18, 2011

my lawyer and two agent hands

Barak unill died, France's the Corsica person newspaper published his a will. And he said, I was once a poor, and dies but in a rich man's identity walked into heaven. Crossed the threshold of the heaven, before that, I don't want to get my become rich, now the secret recipe locked away in France central bank one of my private insurance cabinet and safe in three keys in my lawyer and two agent hands.

Who can answer the poor if through the most lack is and what guess my secret, he will be able to get my greetings. Of course, I was already cannot from the grave with both hands for his wisdom and shout, but he can from that only safe honored to take 100 million francs, that is, I give him applause.

Wills published after the Corsica person newspaper receives a lot of letters, some scold barak the crazy, some say the corsi gratifying newspaper for ascension circulation in the hype, but most people still sent their own answers.

Most people believe that the poor most lack is money, the poor can still lack? Of course is money, money, it is no longer the poor. Others think, the poor most lack is opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment